Saturday, October 2, 2010

Music



After 3 years of being in these guys, I so glad to hear that they are finally on the up! I was lucky enough to experience their "Gentlemen on the Road" tour, and I have to say that they are both gentlemen and extremely amazing live. Lucky for me I already have tickets to their next show in MTL, hope this time the crowd is better (not jokes we got sussshed at the last show, the crowd was balls) and a better opening band (coma inducing music to kill your children to) cause they bring enough awesomeness that it should follow them around as well.


Full EW interview under the cut!


Check out the vids! unlike my other brit obession Florence they make great ones! Woman makes great musicbut her vids (excluding comic love) are horrible

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...