Friday, December 17, 2010

Upcoming theatrical releases

New movies on the event horizon that interest me

Paul.



Every since I watched Spaced this man can do no wrong. Seriously, look it up, british TV show, 2 season f GOLD! Then with Shaun of the Dead and Star Trek (ya I liked it, make fun all you want) the guy is really just a genius. Paul looks like it will be equally as funny, and with a great supporting cast, I'm definitely not going to miss this one.


Tron.


So the early reviews suck. I'm still totally gonna g see it. I can't help it, i'm a sucker for these kinds of spectacles... and Garrett Hedlund

Original Trailer



Take Me Home Tonight.



Can't resist a coming of age Comedy with Anna Farris and an Eddie Money song as the title. Also for some reason I can really relate to working a crap job while waiting for life to happen. + Chris Pratt and Micheal Bien are in this!

Sucker Punch



Stunning visuals, kick ass femmes )including Jenna Malone, and one of the Carradines. I'm there!

Avengers.



And it's all the more epic when SLJ narrates it. *SIGH* Can't wait till they start filming and put out a real trailer. Can't believe Montreal lost out on having this filmed here.

Thor.


I love that they cast a relatively unknown guy for this. This whole emerging Marvel-verse is very exciting. Sure it's not what all of the die hards are looking for, but for the non die hard coming book readers such as myself, this film is very appealing. And with Nathalie Portman involved it's gonna be good! Lets be honest, she's one of the greatest actresses of our generation.
Along with Captain America (love the flash back) this and avengers are what I cam most looking forward too Marvel-wise.

Black Swan.



Speaking of Nathalie Portman... This movie looks like a total mind fuck and I can't wait. Also Vincent Cassel is a god among men. nuff said.

Red Riding Hood.



I find that Hardwick really does have a fantastic vision. I like that she's taken this and given it that goth, sexy, magical spin.

Somewhere.



Might not head to the theater of this one but I can't resist and SC film with Stephen Dorff in it

Country Strong.



What can I say, I've got a soft spot of country music. Also Garrett Hedlund


Thats it so far. question, comments, suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...