Sunday, January 30, 2011

More teasing about that greatest project ever.

I swear every other montht there is a different rumor about this book.



According to the good people over at Screen Rant screenwriters Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci (Fringe, Transformers, 5-0) have gotten thier hands on Enders Game and are shoppping around a script. These boys as just gonna reboot everything! Honestly, I'm usually a fan of what they do and I love the book. I09 also made a comment about how the movie might be difficult to market, and I agree, the whole thing may not transfer well to the screen at all. Apparently they've got Gavin hood on board (X-men Origins) and they're making the rounds. I wonder of OSC is going to feel about this?


souce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...