Wednesday, July 15, 2009

This one goes out to my homies in... well where ever you are

This ones a shout out to my home girl Kelly in Germany who apparently reads this blog to catch up with my news, and little lady I hate to break it to you, but my life is DULL! I mean it's not that it sucks or anything, far from it I'm quite happy, But my life consists of a very dull, wake up, eat work, eat, see my boyfriend, maybe once in a while we'll go on a date, get some ice cream... Oh and then I scramble around trying to finish my homework, that I haven't done, cause I'm absent minded to the point of mild retardation. I also still watch and unseemly amount of X-files (One season left and I'm dreading it cause it's going to suck!) and I'm trying to get into True Blood for the second time, but as hard as I try I still think it's gross and the main characters are stupid.
Um Megan's wedding is this weekend, gots me a sexy dress, an overpriced wedding gift (OMG buying it was a nightmare! the staff at Sears SUCK!) and a hot date who may or may not be there, because I may or may not be there, because that night at work is gonna be HUGE! And it is also rookie party so Duke is gonna spend some time doing that. Hopefully I make it there before 1am and be able to see the happy couple. Oh also Liv is at camp, Rik still hates me, Lynn and Garry are chill.
Work is nice making decent money, it's not golf course crazy and the food is good, and Allison doesn't sound a thing like Lise.
If I missed something lemme know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...