Thursday, July 2, 2009

WEAK!

Currently watching The X-Files seson 8 and it's feeble attempts to hide the fact the David Duchovny is a douche bag and didn't want to come back for the last two season. All the do is write around the fact that he isn't there. I don't buy any of the story lines they've cooked up, because even in the verse they don't make sense. They ended the big story line of the first six season with the BIGGEST ret-con, and just keep going back and back and changining this and it's fuckin' pissing me off. I thought i'd hate Dogget, but honestly he's no half bad. That new bitch is a pain in the ass (She's all "look at me, im new age and open minded!" SHUT UP BITCH!), and Scully just completly lost her spine and crys and crys all the time. Don't get me wrong I still very much enjoy the show, but it's just not the same as the first six seasons. I'll never get over this. What a show, loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...