Monday, November 30, 2009

Greatest Influences

Had to do this for one of my classes, thought I'd share.


1. STAR WARS: A NEW HOPE - Watching this at 13 years old my first thought was "I want to be a Jedi". My second thought was "I want to be the person who made this and who made me want to be a jedi"
2. BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER (TV) - This show came to me at a time of transition in my life and it changed me. It also introduced me to my second greatest influence Joss Whedon.
3. The Matrix - Epic, crazy use of Christian and Gnostic myths, awesome VFX.
4. Dogfight - The only romantic drama I like. Made me relate so heavily to the main character. Still makes me cry.
5. The Breakfast Club - First film I saw to rely so heavily on characters and dialogue.
6. Juno - I wish I was this funny all the time.
7. Firefly (TV) - Favorite television show of all time. SPACE WESTERN enough said...
8. Alias (TV) - First television show I watched religiously
9. M*A*S*H - The best of comedic television.
10. Rent - Changed my mind about musicals and the 80's. seeing it on Broadway reinforced this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...