Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Second day of orentation

So today is the second day of orentation, we got our job placements (working at the cyber cafe, helping people with the wi-fi) and luckily my first shift is a 4pm which means I will miss the red carpet screening for midnight in paris, but at least I have the whole day to sleep in, look around, visit the market and the booths and get a good feel for the place before I really get into it. I also wanna get and early start on coordinating my work schedule with films and I want to see and hopefully helping out a bit and the Quebec and Canadien pavilion. Later on we are doing our official tour of the palais and doing workshops with officials from the festival and then we're getting our official greeting from the pavilion owners and the main staff. Big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...