Friday, March 27, 2009

General Public Advisory

So I've decided that starting a blog is the best way for me to

A.
Ween myself off of Facebook (it's the freakin' devil I'm not kidding)
2.
For me to satisfy my digital narcissistic complex
and
D.
for me to own my own shit (look it up fb is the Anti-Christ with that shit).

The one thing this blog wont do is satisfy my digital supriority complex. I'm one of those awful people who has people from highschool on my facebook just so that when I'm feeling down I can feel better about myself. Cause I may be a broke student going no where , but at least i'm still not living in Ormstown and posing half nude on the internet with two kids!

P.S another way to feel better about yourself is to visit www.fmylife.com funny shit, no matter how bad your day is there's most definatly some poor asshole whose had a far shittier day then you.

Getting to the point of this post, do not leave raw eggs ( for example in uncooked cookie dough) in th refridgerator for more then a day. The results are both putrifying and violent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...