Saturday, March 28, 2009

Good people good work

So I'm in the recording studio with my peeps, waiting for our next voice actress to show up and I'm really happy. Maybe it's the pizza we're expecting or the fact the my film is BEAUTIFUL! But I'm feeling extremely optimistic about this project. I've been very proud of it the entire way through and instead of getting sick of it, the more pieces we add the better. I'm just surrounded by all of these great people, these great artists, and they inspire me. We're finding creative solutions to problems that keep adding more and more to our story. Each new person who joins seems to bring something with them that adds yet another dimension to our project.

I remember originally being afraid that no one would get it, now I'm finding that everyone sees and puts a piece of themselves into it. For the first time in a while I feel like an artist, I'm creating art, and it feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...