Monday, March 30, 2009

My First Coffe Shop Post

Feeling extremely cool and new age-y right now, posting from a coffee shop. I am such a cliche. LOVES IT! Feeling pretty good, the semester is winding down and instead of my usual end-of-semester-panic I find myself surprisingly able to keep up. Sure I still have a paper (mostly done), a final (which I actually didn't even know about), a take home and a film to finish, but it the greater scheme of things it all seems extremely do-able. Or maybe I'm crazy... that's defintely a viable option. I often question whether my sanity falls within legal requirments, especially for some one who drives a car and has access to many questionable web content... I'm sure I'm fine!

On a lighter note, finished recoring foley the other day and then voice overs this saturday. Both went extremly well. My talented sound designer has already placed most of the foely and gotten started on the VO's. I'm also meeting my music man tomorrow in order to give him the latest edit so that he can start placing the already composed music into the film.
Things are comin' up me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...