Thursday, April 9, 2009

Frak


So as none of you may know Battlestar Galactica has ended it's 4 season (although arguably you could say it's been like 6 if you include the miniseries, movies, web series and other things attatched to it) and like every good Canadien viewer I've been banished to watching it online (frakin' mega video!) but as a devoted fan I must admit something shameful... I still haven't seen the last four episodes! I'm in denial, I don't want it to end! Honestly the only thing that is sustaining me is the fact that my beloved Helo has found a spot being sexy for my super beloved Joss Whedon! If you have no idea what i'm talking about watch the mini series, or the below posted clip, it's BSG on crack!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...