Thursday, April 9, 2009

We've got 400 hundred years of knowledge on these guys!



So since my computers been busted I've actually read a book. Now don't get me wrong I love reading and I used to do it all of the time, but when your reading 50 pages a week per class at school, leisure reading really get pushed to the back burner! So I found Timeline in a box of books at home (my parents don't actually own books, they buy them at church sales and then hand them off to other people who in turn give them a box full of other books, it's a very complex system but it seems to work for them) and I'd seen the movie back in the days when I used to work at the vid store in O-town, and I though I'd give it a try. Now I don't love Crichton, but the man did ER and Jurassic Park so I though to my self "it can't be that bad!" (cause lets be honest Congo wasn't great) but honestly I really enjoyed it. I can see why they made it into a movie, It's practically already written as a script! I'll hand it to Crichton though, home boy did his research! Or at least he makes a good job at pretending like he did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...