Friday, April 3, 2009

Hot Choclate is the Death Star and my computer is Alderaan


So I'm retarded!

As I blog from a foreign computer I can only look back and this that I am indeed a complete idiot!

Yesterday,in an unprecedentedly retarded move I managed to practically throw an entire cup of hot chocolate ALL over my key board. Naturally the whole thing shut down and has been unresponsive since. I'm now blogging from my sisters virus infested PC and I've never felt dirtier in my entire life. Hopefully like the guy at the genius bar suggested, it will dry out in the next 3 to 5 days and will power up then. That or I've blow my logic board as well as my RAM and I'll basically have to get a whole new computer...which i will have to pay for cause my 300$ warranty doesn't cover human stupidity (Translation: Liquid Damage. Not really looking forward to that one seeing as I have NO MONEY!
So as brown junk continues to pour out of the inputs of my computer at least... I actually have no way to end that sentence... Fuck my life...

So lesson learned, Drinking hot choloate while shopping at Ikea online don't mix!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...