Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Blessings in disguise from on high

Ya so I got fired... technically I wasn't fired I just didn't make it past the original training period (which I actually had no idea I was still in) and honestly I couldn't be happier. I think the night manager on the phone was expecting me to cry or to be pissed or something BUT NO! Good riddance to you shitty ass job! yay! so ya, blessing in disguise.

The religious portion of this post comes with a fun activity a friend of mine and I like to try. We've got this thing we do where we log on to dating web sites and basically we search people out, rate their hotness, make fun of their photos, laugh at their sad bios. Basically we are cruel and laugh at peoples misfortunes. Funny stuff you should try it. Now the reason it was especially funny this week is because we logged on to a xtian dating web site with the sole purpose of being dumped for Jesus (no kidding this happened to a friend of mine TWICE!) by some southern bible humper. Needless to say laughs ensued and we enjoy ourselves thoroughly! defiantly a fun activity for a rainy day! The internet dating world is a scary one let me tell you!

1 comment:

  1. I've wanted to play a game like that except it goes like this.

    1. Begin dating someone

    2. After dating for a while both of you sign up to dating websites

    3. How ever is hit on more in a set number of days wins.

    Of course no body wants to play and Stacey yells at me when I bring it up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...