Sunday, May 17, 2009

Post Lobster Party Regrets

Hung over and tired.
Tip for the masses: lobster and half a bottle of rum may seem like a great idea at first, but things really start to go down hill fast.

Unfortunately this tiredness has turned morose and the depression I've successfully been keeping at bay for some time has crept up and begun kicking my ass! I'm still unemployed, bored and undecided about where I'm going to spend my summer (City or country). The more time I spend thinking about it the further I get from making a decision and the harder it becomes and the more desperate I become to figure my shit out, which makes me think harder.. it's a fuckin' vicious circle! This has lead to a my depraved economic state as well as a vast amount of emotional eating... FML

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...