Friday, May 29, 2009

Things are looking up

Got a job, stopped the emotional eating, gots me a hot date tonight, dollhouse got renewed, my parents are out of town, things are coming up shiny for me this week. Also last week I bought the coolest basket for my bike (I'm so going for a ride later)an activity I'm thoroughly enjoying. The only bummer is that Apple came out with their back to school ipod promotion 3 weeks after I bought my computer. BOO! I would have loved and ipod touch. Also loving the new job, working' at the Riverain in Ormstown. It's extremely lovely and such as change from the golf course. Instead of always being there working my ass off and being stressed. I'm happy working hard and having fun. It probably wont be as lucrative a summer as last year, but after the stress that was last semester I really need a change of pace... and now for my bike ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...