Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Overdue Photopost




Took these puppys in August and just plum forgot to post them. I was location scouting for Project Cross Match and I had to stop for gas. I've always loved the water tower, and the "Bar Ormstown/Bar Harem/Club O-Town" is the local dive/strip club, that everyone is scared to go into for far of the HIV and saggy strippers. It's basically used to launder money... or so everyone assumes. As far as I know it doesn't do any actual business. The barn is my uncles, and is very old and sorta falling apart.
As much as I some times try to stay away I do find inspiration in my home town. Now all I need to do is buy myself and actual camera s that I wont have to steal my moms all the time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...