Friday, November 19, 2010

Two weeks is a long time



This is why Fringe is the only show I am actually watching right now. While other shows have become repetitive or simply lost my interest, Fringe continues to be the best show on television. Twice the character development as other shows, all the action, infinite continuity and half the calories! Also it somehow manages to be both funny, touching, and sexy. The bad guys are complex, watchable and exciting, I mean, how much do you love to hate Walternate? And no matter how bad Fauxlivia is, you really wanna like her... at least I do. It's also nice to now have villains we know. And not only do we know them, they are the alt version of the main characters. I can only imagine how interesting it must be for these actors to be playing two sides of these character. The alt teams also allows to have Charlie back (who I missed), and see Olivia in a new team dynamic.

All in all Fringe is the best show on television you are probably not watching. It's the best of Alias and The X-Files all rolled into one.

Anyone else watch Fringe!?! Hit up the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...