Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Before and After

So I like to get crafty,
Here some before and after goodness I've been participating in.
I bought this set of chairs for 5$, they were shit brown, and ones had a faded yellow cushion and the other had a dirty white one.



So LF and I spray painted the bases white.

I then went to Faricville and picked up 2m's of this real cute fabric for like 5, and 2m of Therm-O-Webs Iron on Vinyl with cost me about 10$ (actually it ended up being 20 cause I have to go back for seconds as I messed it up the first shot. I cut out the right sized pieces, ironed on the vinyl, stapled the fabric over top the cushions and VOILA! SUCCESS!





I'm hopefully going to be able to keep these babies outside for at least another month, then I want to move them into my dining room or kitchen seeing as my current chairs are garbage (my next project, better chairs!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...