Friday, September 17, 2010

I frakin' love this!



Love the cast for this! can't wait for it to come out! Hope Marsters gets to be a reoccurring villain!

And lets be honest... who doesn't love a marching band?!?!



UPDATE:
*Spoiler Alert*
The pilot was not great. When William Sadler, James Marsters and Norman Reedus are all killed of in the pilot , two within the first 3 minutes, I start to loose interest. Combine that with awkward and way too accelerated pacing, and you have one disapointed viewer. That being said it was a hour of television, good jokes, good cast, and a good set up for the season to come. Based on the merits of the pilot this show gets two more episodes worth of my attention before I make up my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...