Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Pics from last night

So excuse the mobile phone quality of these photos! I had to work with what I had! SICK game last night, But I suppose any game is amazing when you up against the glass. Montreal vs. Flordia, in a winner takes all clash of the titans! Actually it was pre season but WHO CARES! There's something about banging on the glass and yelling that makes for such a much more tactile and invigorating hockey experience! That and I had a bottle of wine in me and any one who knows me know how belligerent and loud I get when drunk at sporting events.






A shout out to my wonderful date SLE who not only got us the most amazing seats in the house (girlfriend has a sweet job with sweet perks) but also to the two older guys sitting beside us, and the cute 10 year old behind us, who ate all of my candy and kept me updated on who all of the rookies were and how they were doing!


We worked it girl style, Habs jersey's (mine borrowed from my BF) tight pants and high heeled boots, as well as dinner and a BYOW before had! The only other was to roll is a 5 à 7 before, but alas we didn't have enough time.

Nothing says Montreal like Hockey! Can't wait for the regular season to start what with the play off last year and getting to watch the game up close this year, I feel like I'm really starting to be a big fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...