Monday, March 27, 2006

Spandex Wearing Vacuous Whore!

OH MY GOD. Chalk this one up on the things I will loath for all eternity, DUMB CHICKS IN TIGHT PANTS! And I'm not talking about those all the rage straight leg emo pants, I'm talking full on "I-miss-the-80's" ass tight legging yoga pants type-a things. And here I was thinking that tight pants only affected the circulation to the male brain, but no apparently it's a female thing too. How can these chicks think this fashion atrocity is sexy? I'll admit the fact that even if I wanted to (which I don't) pull of this look I couldn't, a fact that does make me a mild bit jealous... until she opens her mouth and VOILA! There's enough air in her head to fill a blimp and not enough brain to put on a cracker (there's a nice light snack for ya) you almost begin to wonder how she manages to breath and sit straight simultaneously. Then she tells you she hates your movie and that she knows prostitutes (her co-workers I'm sure who wear equally tight and ugly pants) all the while spitting in your face because her inability to form English words inhibits her from controlling the flow of her saliva. So the moral of the story is… dumb chicks in tight pants are prostitutes.


"If there's one thing I learned in high school… it's how to hot wire a truck!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...