Monday, March 27, 2006

For those who take more than they give...

You know them, we all have friends like them, the are the people who drain so much from you, yet give you back nothing in return. I know what you're thinking, if they give you nothing in return then why are they your friend, well it's not always that simple. I'm not trying to imply that I need alot from my friends, but as long as I know the people I care about would do just about any thing for me I'm ok. Just the knowldge itself is enough for me. Sometimes we don't see bad people because they are so close to us. These people are the kind of friends that call you to spill their guts and insist that you listen intently, yet can't seem to focus when some thing important is happening to you. Some time we are just better friends to people than they are to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...